Middle East’s fastest growing travel company, Rehlat, projects 200% rise in web traffic and minimum 60% increase in flight bookings, as the Middle East travel industry is poised to grow exponentially over the next few years.
According to WTTC research, the government’s spending on Travel & Tourism in the Middle East is set to grow by 2.6% in 2016, and 3.5% per year over the next ten years. The report also highlights that the capital investment would rise by 5.2% in 2016 and 5.4% per year to 2026.
Rehlat, which started as a local Kuwaiti online travel agency, today has grown to be Middle East’s fastest growing travel company and targets numero uno position by 2017; owing to the growth in business and leisure travelers. Elaborating on the key growth factors, Mr. Bader Al-Bader, CEO & Founder, Rehlat said: “Travel has grown and so have the number of flights connecting destinations across the world. Take for instance, recently IndiGo launched direct Chennai-Muscat flight and Garuda Indonesia mulls of flights between India and Indonesia, owing to the rise in business and leisure travel. Rehlat is taking these efforts of making travel easy a notch higher especially for Middle East individuals with its simple booking gateway, local currency payment modes, English & Arabic customer support, and competitive flight rates.”
He further adds that: “Currently we have almost 1 million visitors’ everyday to our websites Rehlat.com. Rehlat.ae, and Rehlat.com.sa. We expect to see the number double or triple in the near future.”
Rehlat is already giving a stiff competition to the local players and has also stood up as a tough competent for global players with its localized content, customer-centric approach, and multilingual efficiency (website & customer support).
What Makes Rehlat Click among the Middle East Travelers?
- The website’s availability in both English & Arabic
- Localized approach with three different websites (rehlat.com, rehlat.com.sa, rehlat.ae )
- 1,500+ airlines covering 1 lakh+ destinations worldwide
- Multilingual customer support
- Unbeatable airfares accompanied by exclusive discounts and last minute flight deals.
- Paying for ticket in local currency (Kuwaiti Dinar, Saudi Riyal, Emirati Dirham, Bahraini Dinar, Egyptian Pound, and much more)
- Range of payment options Knet, Credit card, Debit card [Master card and Visa], Cash U and Sadad)
- 1 million+ happy customers.